just in time for Miami Music Week, we found a $150,000 “Flying High” travel package. (Cheapo-O Air regulars should either skip this, or read very carefully.)
Partygoers from around the world flock to South Florida for the annual Miami Music Week (March 21st -26th), and now they can do so in over-the-top style. Three luxury lifestyle brands, JetSmarter, SLS South Beach and Hyde Beach, have joined forces to create the ultimate party package for an epic weekend, perfect for music fanatics with deep pockets.
The package starts at $150,000, and includes the following:
- Private jet roundtrip flight for eight people from anywhere in the world
- One year JetSmarter membership (Valued at $15,000)
- Chauffer pick up on Wednesday, March 22 just in time to kick off opening night of Miami Music Week at SLS South Beach
- Dinner at Katsuya on Wednesday, March 22 for eight with a special presentation by Chef’s Omkase Menu and Sake Pairing
- Four luxurious suites for a five night stay at SLS South Beach (you’ll be doubling up)
- All-access passes to backstage and celebrity and artist VIP lounge
- Side stage DJ VIP Table with $20,000 in beverage credit kicking off with a personally engraved 3L bottle of Ace Of Spades, all week long
- Your own opening DJ set at the closing party of SLS Music Week on Sunday, March 26th
- Goodbye dinner at The Bazaar by Jose Andres featuring Chef’s Menu and Wine Pairing
Alternatively, you can fly BarelyAirborne on standby and sleep on the beach…or don’t sleep at all. After all, it’s Music Week in Miami Beach.